Deconstructing Rituals - Toward a Psychology of Religious Ritual



Blessed Be.

My Spiritual world has taken a haphazard bunch of turns recently. I liken it to floating aimlessly at sea in a comfortable well stocked vessel. I have been enjoying the aimless floating and gathering lessons from what takes place around me. I have gained some dominion over fears, and have become more confident in my abilities and really learnt some amazing things.

However, it is time to move....some where. The thing about being in the middle of the ocean so to speak is that there is no "right" direction. Especially if you have no destination. Its like seeing several island off in the distance and being so indecisive that I just remain floating there.

I need to pick one and go exploring.

In that light, recently I just decided to "Pick" something to read in depth and opened up a whole library of knowledge and a labyrinth of direction I could go in one area of my life.

In doing so, I stumbled upon an interesting document that I believe is relevant to understanding ritual; and the effect is has upon our minds.



Great stuff to read.

Update: 14th May 2023. I did go somewhere. I did pick something. and I am calmer and more content with the word, and feel more equipped to share my knowledge.

Comments