THE SIGNS ARE ALL WRONG??????




Okay...first...watch this video!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41062376/ns/technology_and_science-science/?GT1=43001

These are supposedly the new sign months:

  • Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
  • Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
  • Pisces: March 11-April 18.
  • Aries: April 18-May 13.
  • Taurus: May 13-June 21.
  • Gemini: June 21-July 20.
  • Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
  • Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
  • Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
  • Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
  • Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
  • Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
  • Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

So are we following someone else fate????

I had long since stopped following horoscopes because reading them put thoughts and expectations into my mind which were not necessarily in keeping with my own goals. I have noticed that certain astrologers broad overview of the star alignment is in keeping with general predictions of what will happen globally. Whether that shifts to individual levels I have yet to be convinced.
However, because "Thoughts become things" I sometimes even write my own "horoscopes" to keep my focus on what I want during a certain period.

Ralph Marston, in one of his daily inspirational offerings says " Your perspective controls which possibilities are most prominent in your awareness." And we all know, that the possibilities most prominent in anyone's awareness, are the possibilities most likely to happen.
So I like to keep my possibilities all in keeping with my goals........which is why I won't let anyone else inject another possibility for my life into my head.

Just another perspective......Blessed Be.

Comments