Puttering along

Sometimes I wonder what I can add to this blog to make it more interesting for people. I really didn't want it to be a resource for learning about witchcraft. I really wanted it to be fun and wacky with a witchy theme. But my stats tell me that the most looked at pages are the serious stuff that I wright when I am in the nether zones thinking away.

I don't post these things there because I want to instruct....I just post my thoughts. They seem to be a lot clearer when I blog them....than when I think them.

Sometimes I want to re-create the world, and let people invent themselves and their surroundings. I think we should all enjoy our time on this earth, and this is my way of doing it.

Right....so coming into 2011, my goal is to get 200 people per day on my blog...and I have no clue how I am going to do that!  Any suggestions?

Comments