Is Sharing Spells/ Ritual effective?- Part Two



I began outlining the differences between spells and rituals. I also pointed out that learning styles had a profound effect on determining the elements in the spell/ritual which would be most effective for ourselves. I stopped at that point as I didn’t want the blog post to be too long.


What I have seen, is that people share spells; using someone else’s spell well…..”word for word” without considering if the spell’s associations have any meaning to them.
Spells and rituals, must mean something to the individual…..its no good doing a spell for new beginnings using yellow and purple, when the colours or baby pink or blue always came to mind as your association to the idea of new beginnings.
The inner work must be done before the spell. Sometimes, it is helpful to make notes in preparation for the spell. I usually outline the following points in preparing:
1)      In one sentence, what is the spell’s/ritual’s intent or goal
2)      Is it phrased in a way to “harm none”
3)      What colours do you associate with this goal?
4)      What scents do you associate with this goal?
5)      What actions / shapes etc do you associate with the goal


The process of creating your own spell leads to an inner work that is missed by just borrowing a spell. I remember reading a bit from  Austin Osmand Spare where he pointed out that attempting to teach others his magickal techniques was futile, as the techniques were developed  by his mind, for his mind. 
The same idea is put forward in learning any creative subject. The process of finding the end (painting) is more important than the end (painting) itself. You need to discover for yourself, what makes your mind click, and the only one who can do that is you.

Do the ground work……..you get deeper into your spiritual style by doing so.

Comments

Helen Panel said…
It is been said that one good turn deserved another that is the reason why i am using this medium to thank Dr.Zadson for his assistance during my time of hardship in my marriage. But looking at it from this angle that Dr.Zadson has saved my marriage by casting a spell for me which brought my lover within period of 72 hours, What really shocked me emotional was that my lover has been more romantic since the help of Dr.Zadson. I am from USA In order to do a lot of people huge favor i will write down the details of Dr.Zadson by mobile number +2348071222070 or via email eduduzadsontemple@gmail.com and say no more to pain and sorrow..