The Dark side




Been one of those times when the darker side of things have taken over my brain. I have been carefully assessing this preference for the macabre, the dismal, and the darker side for a couple of days now. It has not helped my relationships, and has given me the tendency to look at the negative side of somethings that...really...were fabrications of my mind. I am reluctant to work Magick at this point because the rational wise Magician in me is not present.
This though...is not scary. During this time I use this energy to pull out the decrepit part of my thoughts...yank them from my brain, and torture them internally till their essence drips and is bled dry. What is needed is returned to the psyche; what is not will be rid of with a Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

Comments