Rest




Can you feel it? The world is on pause. Things are slower than last week. The energies began around Friday...when I noticed there was lack of activity as normal.

I have thought that it could just be me.....the need to rest mentally. The need to change direction and routine, and nurture myself a bit, before deciding any new direction to take.

How much of life should I just accept? And how much should I seek to change? And then, is my decision driven by a magickal mind, or just driven by fear?

I cannot always answer my questions........and I know now one else can.

All that could be done, was a small gratitude circle. I paid homage to the Goddess around mid-day and honoured the four elements. Give thanks to the Goddess, for all the strength I have gathered, for all the gifts I have recieved. I gave thanks to the Goddess for presence of mind to feel the energies, and to be aware of what needs to be done for myself to contribute to the world manifest.

Here I am...creating in my mind.

Blessed Be.

Comments