Emotional Pause

Haven't blogged in ages. There are two reasons. The first is that I have been going through and emotional turmoil, which has only started settling in the last two or three weeks. I am beginning to see the silver lining.
The second is that I have no computer home for a while; and I feel uncomfortable getting into my zone ate work. Don't like the interuptions.
But like all things witchy, the full moon heightens my senses....add to that an unusual feeling cold that seems to make it even worse...and I feel like I am one foot in the astral and one foot in the manifest.

But a question has been running through my mind. How do you put your mind on an emotional hold? Not as in "feel nothing" but as in becoming a detached observer to the things that unfold before you.

I have realized that sometimes its enough to desire.....and let it go trusting that the Goddess has your best interest at heart. Many times I have done this and gotten exactly what I wanted, no fuss, no bother. It is a trick I have to put into practice more often.
My days have been filling with sunshine. I have been meeting new people, and for the first time in ages I am realising what it is like to have a circle of friends who feel more like family than family itself. All I can say for now is that I am falling in love with the entire group of mad asses.......and that I cannot believe that I did not have friends like these before.

Desires for things will be put on hold for a while and I shall hang upside down, totally contrary to my previous "expectations" of what friendship is; and just observe the special magick being worked before me.

Comments