Using AI to write content for blogs. And a fun experiment!

What better image than to show IMAGINE was used to create the image for this blog. AI Witchyness!

 So the netizens have been abuzz with AI and its goodness and badness and its probable take over of the world! Aaaaaaaggghhhh....*runs screaming and arms flailing!*


But what da hell does that tech have to do with Witchcraft?

Well witchy peeps...let me release my explorations upon thee!

I have been working on putting together a book of teas and brew blends which I plan to unleash free to all who visit the blog. I have been using AI in the process for some of the creativity. Like asking for some ideas about what to name the e-book.
It chewed up the question and spat out a few which included:

1. Bottled Magic for Tea Lovers
2. Herbal Witchcraft for Tea Drinkers
3. A Herbalist's Guide to Bewitching Teas
4. Witchy Watering Holes
5. The Mystic Tea Room

All are good choices. I did ask for 30 and it complied nicely and some where really very good. So I didn't want to share all.

I have been using an AI app for some artwork as well, but it tends to add some odd elements to the image, and hasn't gotten the hang of hands yet. Still I find the images are cute enough to add value to a blog post!

My other exploration was to ask AI to blend three witchy practices together and create a ritual to do X. I got a no no from that. AI thinks it's unethical to merge two spiritual practices. I am not sure how my racially mixed, multicultural practicing brain feels about that. I pull from ancestral practices all the time. My spiritual DNA needs it? Maybe?  But big respect to the AI engineers for taking that approach.


Funnily enough, I asked the AI to write a humerous blog post in the style of Terry Pratchett (love his work) about "How to Stop a Witch!"
I was happily surprised by its approach.

Mind my intersections in bold type...because really! LOL!

Much respect there AI engineers! See the response below:

Good evening, fellow witches and non-witches alike! As an experienced witch and expert on witchcraft, I am often asked how to stop a witch. It's a question that is not easily answered, for we witches are a cunning and resourceful lot. However, I am here to offer you some tips and tricks that may help you protect yourself from the wiles of a witch.

Firstly, it is important to understand that not all witches are bad. In fact, most of us are just like everyone else, going about our daily lives and using our powers for good. However, there are some witches who use their powers for evil, and it is these witches that we need to be wary of. (cliche much. Feels like an overly judgemental aunty)

The first and perhaps most obvious step in stopping a witch is to use protective magic. (DUH)
There are many spells and incantations that can be used to protect oneself from witchcraft, such as creating a protective circle, wearing a talisman, or carrying a charm. These should be used as a preventative measure, rather than waiting until a witch is already attacking you.
(AND HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KMOW THIS IS HAPPENING? IT AIN'T HOLLYWOOD)

Another important step in stopping a witch is to understand their weaknesses. (HA)
Witches are often vulnerable to certain types of elements, such as fire or cold iron.( OKAY YOU MAY HAVE A POINT. WHATEVER THEY USE IN COSTUME JEWELRY DRIVES ME NUTS. SO STAB ME WITH AN EARRING)
They may also be susceptible to certain herbs or plants, ( or minerals.Like mica. So throw some eyeshadow at me!) which can be used to weaken or even immobilize them. (takes 24hrs with the mica for me to be affected)  It is important to research and understand the weaknesses of the particular witch you are up against, as different witches may have different vulnerabilities. ( Well there...I just sold out all mine. Oh and shrimp...yes)

If all else fails, there is one surefire way to stop a witch – make them laugh.
According to ancient witch lore, witches cannot resist laughter. If you can make a witch laugh, they will be rendered powerless and unable to use their magic against you. (Anyone who can shift my mood from intense anger to roll-around-on the-ground laughter deserves my respect and a drink on me!)
Of course, this is easier said than done, as not all witches have the same sense of humor. ( Schnortle) You may have to try a few different jokes before you find one that works.

One final word of caution – it is always best to try and resolve any conflicts with witches peacefully and respectfully. We are all human (or witch) after all, and we all have the ability to be reasonable and understanding. ( Whistles with an eye roll)
If you do find yourself in a situation where you need to stop a witch, remember to stay calm and use your knowledge and experience to your advantage.

That's all from me for now, my fellow witches and non-witches. Remember, knowledge is power when it comes to witchcraft, so stay informed, stay protected, and stay magical!



It ain't bad...a little fanciful, and not at all like Terry Pratchett. But it was interesting reading.

Some apps to explore to help you write your blog posts:

1)Writesonic (ChatSonic)
2)Nova
3)Chatbot AI
4)Wordtune


Do you use AI in your practice/craft/research? Let me know how it is being incorporated-or not- in your daily life.

Here are a few articles which speak about the considerations when developing ethical AI


Decolonizing AI 

Comments