Monday, November 12, 2012

Crossroads Again

Crossroads
I remember this path. I have been here before. Intriguing this is that I have seen this before, different players, but the themes are the same.
Funny, look back at my blogging under Uranus Magick tags... at that time, I used Magick to force a change in direction in my life. At that time though, I knew where I wanted to go and who I wanted to be. I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted to experience and all the things I wanted to be rid of.

Okay....so I am rid of them. My life is different. Now that the changing period has settled down, I am back to the crossroads again. Only this time I am not sure of the direction I wish to go. I seem to be in a state of  mental NOWHERE land. I do not know where I want to take my life next. I have basically experienced everything I set my sites on. And one ironic thing I realized is that there are some-things that I thought where the foundation for my happiness that no longer seem relevant.

Like a traditional family unit, like a committed relationship, like a steady job......like learning more about Magick.... yes I said it. I am no longer interested in learning more.

I really have no idea where to go next. I am sort of hanging around like the Hangman......no idea of a direction.My mind is observing, seeing different scenarios and lifestyles, and while I can fit into many of them; I have no doubt I will get bored and move on eventually.

In my heart though, I just want to be settled, and grounded, yet free.....if that makes any sense at all?

No comments: