Crossroads Again

Crossroads

I remember this path. I have been here before. Intriguing this is that I have seen this before, different players, but the themes are the same.

Funny, look back at my blogging under Uranus Magick tags... at that time, I used Magick to force a change in direction in my life. At that time though, I knew where I wanted to go and who I wanted to be. I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted to experience and all the things I wanted to be rid of.

Okay....so I am rid of them. My life is different. Now that the changing period has settled down, I am back to the crossroads again. Only this time I am not sure of the direction I wish to go. I seem to be in a state of  mental NOWHERE land. I do not know where I want to take my life next. I have basically experienced everything I set my sights on. And one ironic thing I realized is that there are some-things that I thought where the foundation for my happiness that no longer seem relevant.

Like a traditional family unit, like a committed relationship, like a steady job......like learning more about Magick.... yes I said it. I am no longer interested in learning more.

I really have no idea where to go next. I am sort of hanging around like the Hangman......no idea of a direction.

My mind is observing, seeing different scenarios and lifestyles, and while I can fit into many of them; I have no doubt I will get bored and move on eventually.

In my heart though, I just want to be settled, and grounded, yet free.....if that makes any sense at all?


14th May 2023 Update: Learnt from a wise one that the HANGMAN phase is also part of growth. 
Its like the mind is in observation mode. 
The silent observer that looks for the next step. 

We think it feels wrong because we are constantly meant to be doing. But it is a real part of becoming that stronger wiser person with the life you love.

Blessed Be 

Comments