Friday, October 29, 2010

Waiting for Tomas



We are holed up in the apartment waiting for Tropical Storm Tomas. It should hit us about 2 am, and it could possibly strengthen to a hurricane.

I am worried. I don't think this house can take a small hurricane, Its old, has loads of patterned blocks open near the ceiling and the termites have been feasting for the five years I have been here, unnoticed.
I have bought all the plants inside, so that they would not be stripped by the wind. We have enough water for three days, and enough food for a week.
I hope things are not too bad, and the storm passes between the islands and doesn't hit land.
Blessed Be to all.......lets see how this goes.

2 comments:

DeadEyes. -_- said...

How was it? I hope you guys were safe :( It didn't really hit round by me so hard...

Celtic Crystal said...

quite uneventful......