Found this entry in my BOS which was written on the 14th November 2008.


Causal Body (Air)- beliefs, reason and memory. This give rise to:


Mental Body(Fire)- the body of knowledge stored within. Which is responsible for:


Emotional Body(Water)- a living history of all the things you like and dislike; all of your fears, hopes and desires. These three create:


Physical body(Earth)- the final manifestation of the previous three.


To change the Physical reality, begin at the source. Look for holes in the belief system you hold.


It is almost a year later, and I feel no closer to who I want to be than I was last year. I go through serious periods of indecision flipping back and forth between security and passion......can I make the passion give me security....my biggest, most challenging hurdle is a bloody career decision!
It should be simple to shift............

Comments