I've had too much to think


The mind that is trying to clear is sometimes the same mind that blocks the process. Its a bitch that one tool can work in opposing sides at the same time. I had to stop myself last night when I realized that I was obsessing about my problems and blocking the solutions from coming. A friend reminded me that over thinking a situation could lead to me becoming depressed....which is exactly what I was beginning to feel.

During this time though, I was able to come up with a plan. Now that I have this plan I would try to shift my mind to something a little less serious. Lets shake this thing up a bt. I have had too much to think.....over thunked?
Time to kick up my heels and have some fun....hmmmm....what can I do? No Magick, no reading, no thinking, no goal setting.........lets just let the days flow.......

Comments